Pink Lambswool Sweater
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
When it’s January and you need some color in your life. We’re bringing back last years absolute best seller in improved design, better quality and very limited edition. A very simple piece of clothing that never goes out of style, even if you do. Warm but breathable material is something every sophisticated woman needs in her closet.
Made from extrafine lambswool. Designed and produced in Slovenia by family owned business with tradition Jakopina Studios.
Model is 168 and wears size M. It’s oversized fit. Downsize it for shorter sleeves.
In order to keep our collection as sustainable as possible we are trying to avoid stock. Therefore every item is made to order and it takes 5-10 days to be produced and shipped out.
MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Extrafine lambswool is a natural fibre that comes from the lamb, which is famed for their fine, soft wool and their ability to thrive in extreme climates.
Lambswool is a sustainable and 100% renewable natural fibre.
- 100% renewable. Every year lambs produce a new fleece, making wool a completely renewable fibre.
- 100% biodegradable. When a wool fibre is disposed it will naturally decompose in soil, slowly releasing valuable nutrients back into the earth.
- Handwashing or machine washing on a manual / wool program
- Ironing at a maximum ironing board temperature of 110 ° C
- Drying in a drum dryer is not allowed
- Bleaching is not allowed
- Mild cleaning with the same chemical agents
Please handle with love and follow care instructions to keep your loved pieces in the best condition. With the right care, you will remain your products in the best conditions.
Wool is a natural product and can show some irregularities in its texture when woven. This is not a production fault.